Have you ever wanted to work for a growing YouTube channel in the COMPETITIVE VIDEO GAMING SPACE?! Wow, what a dream!
The massive esports conglomerate known as Travis Gafford Esports is looking for a Junior-Level Shooter/Editor Freelancer for videos created in the Los Angeles area. Work will primarily take place at the NA LCS studio in West Los Angeles on the weekends. For examples of our existing work, checkout our channel.
This is a paid, entry-level position.
- Weekend interview shooting and editing at the LCS
- Periodic off-site shoots throughout the month
- Potential work on bigger projects, dependant on proven competence
- Making Travis look good
- Sometimes Travis (pictured above) will purchase you food
- Get to level up your skills working with Brodin Plett (pictured above) who is a chill dude
- Disillusionment with the esports industry
- Potential to grow with the channel and maybe, someday, if you're lucky - travel
- Must be based out of the greater-LA area with ability to easily travel within the region
- Experience shooting and editing in professional environments
- Familiarity with Sony A-series cameras
- Proficient shooting skills
- Proven experience editing in Adobe Premiere
- Previous esports industry experience a plus
- Don't be a weird sketch-ball
Interested parties can email a resume and reel to Travis ( at ) stateoftheleague.com with the headline "SHOOTER/EDITOR CANDIDATE - [NAME]."
Feel free to include any references within the esports industry, especially if you think we might know them. Current College students are encouraged to apply.